Mindful Practices at Home
Virtual Practice + Online Library Access
Live Online Class Schedule
Tuesdays 9am - 10am
Thursdays 12pm - 1pm
Fridays 8:30 - 9:30am
* Live class schedule is subject to change. All live classes are Eastern Standard Time and held via Zoom.
Live Class Recordings
All Memberships come with access to an expanding library of live class recordings. Each recorded live class will be made available in the Library within 24-48hours after the class ends.
All Memberships come with access to a library of 10+ pre-recorded classes that you can use to supplement your practice during the week.
Pre-recorded classed include:
• Resilient Shoulders (25mins)
• Chair Practice (30mins)
• Morning Practice (30mins)
• Whole Body Practice (30mins)
• Pure Restorative (50mins)
• Practicing Balance (45mins)
• Flying Into Eagle Pose (60mins)
• Discovering Vasisthasana: Side-Plank Pose (65mins)
• Exploring Diagonals & Twists (75mins)
• Journey to Headstand (80mins)
*Available pre-recorded classes will rotate regularly and are subject to change.
Quarterly Posture Workshop
Monthly Memberships include free quarterly 1-Hour Posture Workshop to talk about poses, ask questions about your practice, to get ideas and feedback, and ways to improve your practice.
Discounts on Private Sessions
Monthly Members receive a 15% Discount on Private Instruction Sessions with Michelle. With Private Instruction you'll get to experience one on one attention with practices designed just for you. Together we'll build a customized experience based on your current needs, interests and goals to meet you where you are on a given day. Depending on your goals, here's some of the things we can work on: yoga practice, mobility and flexibility work, building strength and resilience, finding a way in to a particular pose, building ease and strength for everyday life movements, relaxation techniques, restorative and self-massage. Learn more about Private Instruction here.